When you want to do the right thing, we help you do it the right way.
From pre-audit (gap analysis) services to systems reviews, certified standards and best practice excellence, we offer a range of audit products and services to support you, as you look to achieve your strategic objectives.
"The service and advice was constructive and helpful and has helped us to raise and improve our standards year after year. I have found British Safety Council auditors to be friendly and very easy to work with."
Five Star audits
Our unique Five Star Audits are comprehensive processes used for verifying the efficiency, effectiveness and reliability of your organisation’s occupational health, safety and environmental management systems. Looking at much more than compliance they recognise best practice and provide a framework for continuous improvement.
Why choose the British Safety Council
Our audit and consultancy services are internationally recognised and are the best way to ensure your health, safety and environmental management systems (and associated arrangements) are suitable for your business requirements, promote continual improvement and are effectively implemented.
As part of our own quality control processes, we ensure:
- Our audit and consultancy products are regularly reviewed to meet customer needs, expectations and sector best practice
- Consistently high standards of service are achieved through a robust quality assurance process including auditor standardisation, training and performance monitoring
- Our technical specialists serve on strategic committees for occupational health, safety and environmental standards
- We have a unique internationally recognised best practice (five star) audit process
- Industry recognition from awards such as the prestigious Sword or Globe of Honour