From the OSH India website
Maharashtra is the most industrialised state in India and has maintained the leading position in the industrial sector in the country.Maharashtra’s GSDP at current prices was US$ 300.51 billion in 2015-16 and accounted for 12.98% of India’s GDP, the highest among all states.
Maharashtra has emerged as a key hub for Pharmaceuticals,Biotechnology,Electronics,Engineering, Auto & auto components, Chemicals, Oil & gas, Textiles industries.
Gujarat is a leader in industrial sectors such as chemicals, petrochemicals, drugs and pharmaceuticals, cement, ceramics, textiles, and engineering.
Our objective is to spread awareness on safety and health through our conference and knowledge forums.The show provides a wide range of avenues to do business and gain knowledge at various forums.
OSH India – Mumbai 2016 witnessed an active participation from top industry players, International Safety Leaders, visitors from 11 countries and 22 states, over 40+ Speakers, 100+ Delegates 90+ Exhibitors, and over 5000 industry professionals from around the globe .
Benefits of Visiting OSH India
- Solutions by the biggest brands in the business
- Interactions with international suppliers, manufactures and distributors in occupational safety & health
- Brands like Euro safety footwear, Dickies, Honeywell, Mallcom and many more to showcase their flagship safety products
- Experience personal protective equipment - Safety Wear, Head/Eye/Hand Protection, Fall Prevention, Height Safety, Gas Detectors and many more safety products and services under one roof
- Latest Product Launches and Live Demonstrations of safety equipments
- Showcase of innovative products by the biggest safety brands at the Innovation Zone
- Business Meetings for the best solutions to your business needs
- Certified Global Safety Conference by international safety leaders