Benefits of attending the luncheon
- The opportunity to celebrate and reward staff for their hard work and dedication
- Networking opportunity with other health and safety and environmental management professionals
- Brand exposure and publicity through press coverage of the event
- An official presentation photograph that can be used for internal and external communications
- A post Luncheon press release template for you to publicise your achievement.
"It was a wonderful experience participating in the awards ceremony and receiving the award. Inspires and motivates for continual improvement of health and safety at workplace."
£1185.00 + VAT (£1422.00 inc. VAT)
(Includes one Sword or Globe of Honour trophy, the official presentation photograph, drinks reception and three course lunch for two people)
£280 + VAT £336 (inc. VAT)
(In addition to the luncheon package organisations may purchase individual seats)
Just three minutes’ walk from Tottenham Court Road Underground Station and a short walk from Oxford Street, Covent Garden and theatreland.
The British Safety Council has partnered with Priority to provide discounted rates for a range of hotels near to the Banking Hall. The discounted rate card is fully accessible via their website at www.PRIORITY.ltd using the event password: sgh18
Guests can also book by telephoning PRIORITY on 0845 6123 611 or +44 1473 550 620 and quoting Event Code: BSCO009 18
Sword and Globe of Honour Luncheon Photos
11 photosSee photos from the 2017 Sword and Globe of Honour Luncheon