What will the British Safety Council’s participation bring this year?
Suresh Tanwar - Head of Audit and Consultancy, India will be a panellist discussing “The Role of leadership soft skills in driving safe behaviours” on 12 December 2019.
Suresh will also be available on-site along with Hemant Sethi and Ankit Hasija to discuss how our extensive portfolio can achieve a healthier and safer workplace.
Areas of Interest
- Opportunities for professional growth in changing the business scenario
- Increasing the importance of road safety
- Applying technology to drive EHS
- Industrial hygiene and ergonomics
- Safety practices in the oil and gas sector
- Risks in gas distribution
- Role of safety & HR for effective EHS implementation