What is the Five Star Occupational Health and Safety Audit?
A comprehensive audit process that provides a quantified outcome for your organisation’s safety management, with meticulous recommendations that help you to achieve best practice standards. This audit will help your organisation to continually improve its safety management system(s) and utilise global best practise standards, getting it a step closer to a 5-star audit rating and the illustrious Sword of Honour award – a globally recognised accolade that celebrates the best of the best in the field of health, safety and environmental management.
This workshop is ideal for those considering a health and safety audit or interested in achieving the ISO 45001 standard or other variation.
It will help you understand how an audit can benefit your business by improving your safety management system(s), saving you money and keeping your workforce safe.
Focus is placed on the latest audit specifications, scope, delivery methodology and four sections (58 elements), six best practice indicators (BPI) that are:
BPI 1: Leadership
BPI 2: Stakeholder participation
BPI 3: Risk management
BPI 4: Organisational health and safety culture
BPI 5: Continual improvement
BPI 6: Wellbeing
- Scenario-based interactive sessions
- A thorough walkthrough of the six best practise indicators with examples
- Step-by-step understanding of the 58 elements
- Role-playing sessions for a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities of people at every level in the organisation
- Q&A sessions
What are the learning outcomes?
- Manages occupational health and safety in the workplace
- Gives a structured approach towards continual safety management system(s) improvement
- Demands utilisation of best practise standards
- Helps in creating a comprehensive audit report that detects potential flaws in the safety management system(s) with recommendations for rectification
- Improves safety performance, workforce morale and wellbeing
- Highlights the need for clarity of roles and responsibilities in your organisation
Decorated HSE veteran, Suresh Tanwar – Lead Auditor, British Safety Council India (ex – TATA Group, TATA Motors, Essar Steel Ltd, Castrol India Ltd, Johnson & Johnson) will lead the workshop.
Premium Members - Free
Standard/ Lite/ Non-members - INR. 5000/ delegate
(Click here to learn more about Membership upgrades and benefits)
Date: Friday, 4 October 2019
Time: 10:00 - 17:00
Venue: British Safety Council India LLP, The Empire Business Centre 5th Floor, A Wing, Hiranandani Fulcrum, Sahar Road Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099