About the webinar
This webinar focuses on why COVID-19 is very different and more lethal than past epidemics and pandemics like SARS, MERS, Swine Flu and Ebola and what measures individuals can take to avoid contraction and how employers can safeguard their staff and gradually sustain their business after containment.
- Role of leadership in times of crisis like COVID- 19
- Practical steps organisations can take to contain the spread
- Importance of situational risk assessment
- Pro-active and re-active measures
- Contingency plans and measures in case of an outbreak
- Do’s and Don’ts when businesses resume after the lockdown.
What are the learning outcomes?
This 60-minute webinar will help those in attendance:
- Implement tips to better ensure the safety of their organisation before, during and after an outbreak
- Differentiate between fact v/s myths regarding COVID-19 or epidemics/ pandemics
- Understand the need and importance of personal hygiene
- Understand the need and importance of social distancing
- Overcome mental stress and anxiety during an outbreak
- Implement precautions when returning to the workplace.
One of India's leading HSE experts, Suresh Tanwar, Head of Audit & Consultancy - India, British Safety Council India (ex-Chief -Group Safety & Health, Tata Group, Tata Motors, Essar Steel, Castrol India & Johnson & Johnson) will deliver the session.
The webinar is free to attend.