What is Safety Leadership?
Leaders influence an organisation’s safety culture and performance.
They establish the organisation’s values and standards, create an environment for health and safety compliance and balance the need for both production and safety.
Positive safety behaviour and visible, demonstrated safety commitment turns leaders into role models which reflects on their staff that emulate them.
- Safety commitment behavioural indicators by senior leadership
- Safety in Enterprise Risk Management and' its connection with safety risks at site
- Setting target as ‘Zero’ – “when to do” and “when not”
- Gaining from occurrences of high potential incidents
- Avoids drifting into danger
- Human factors & its implications on safety
- Emergency response and crisis management
- Safety culture models.
What are the learning outcomes?
This 60-minute webinar will help leaders and influencers:
- Understand new perspectives of safety
- Just culture approach to safety non-compliance
- Understanding safety as a business imperative
- The connection between safety and ethics
- Encourage others to take safety seriously.
One of India's leading HSE experts, Suresh Tanwar, Head of Audit & Consultancy - India, British Safety Council India (ex-Chief -Group Safety & Health, Tata Group, Tata Motors, Essar Steel, Castrol India & Johnson & Johnson) will deliver the session.