Study International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health
Our International Diploma course focuses on practical health and safety management techniques that can be applied in your workplace and intensive examination preparation.
Holders of the International Diploma can apply for graduate membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (Grad IOSH), the world’s largest health and safety membership organisation. Many then progress to become chartered members (CMIOSH).
Who this course is for
The International Diploma is highly regarded by employers and is for those wanting to excel in their careers. Gaining this qualification will boost your career prospects.
The qualification is divided into three units:
- Unit 1 - Principles of health and safety management
- Unit 2 - Safeguarding people’s health in the workplace
- Unit 3 - Promoting a positive health and safety culture in the workplace
- Unit 1 is assessed by a 3-hour written examination
- Unit 2 is assessed by a 2.5-hour written examination and a workplace-based assignment
- Unit 3 is assessed by a workplace-based assignment
Why study with the British Safety Council
We are one of the world’s leading health and safety organisations
Our tutors are experts in health and safety and are excellent teachers
No 'death by PowerPoint' – learning is student-centred and interactive
Study skills and examination technique are embedded throughout
Pass rates are consistently above the national average
“There are lots of good reputable training providers but I am more than happy that I chose the British Safety Council for my studies.”
Contact us for more information
If you would like more information regarding International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health, and ways to study, please contact us below, or request to be called back by one of our account managers.