Please organise your travel to arrive at the course venue by 08:45 hours and register your attendance.
The course will start promptly at 09:00 hours and is scheduled to finish at 17:00 hours.
Please note: timings are subject to change at the discretion of the course tutor.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Clearly interpret their duties and responsibilities under the Corporate Manslaughter Act
- Outline the business drivers for improving health and safety standards in the workplace
- Describe the legal system in the UK as it applies to health and safety at work and in particularly in relation to workplace litigation
- Outline the duties for employers and employees under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- Outline the main requirements for employers and employees under the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Identify a range of important legal requirements for all organisations
- Describe a range of initiatives which can be introduced into the workplace to develop best practice
- Answer common questions that are frequently asked within organisations about basic health and safety issues.
The course is designed to give company directors and senior managers an overview of workplace health and safety, their responsibilities as leaders of the workforce and highlights UK legislation regarding the work environment.
Upon completion of the course the participant will receive a certificate of attendance.
We wish you great success on your course. If you have any queries or feedback please feel free to speak with your course tutor or contact our customer service team at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 8741 1231.