Please organise your travel to arrive at the course venue by 8.45am and register your attendance.
The course will start promptly at 9.00am and is scheduled to finish at 5.00pm.
Please note: Timings may be changed at the discretion of the course tutor.
The Level 2 Award in Contact Dermatitis Prevention introduces learners to the risk of contact dermatitis and the controls available.
The qualification covers the following topics:
- Definition of contact dermatitis
- The early and developing signs and symptoms of contact dermatitis
- The causes of irritant and allergic contact dermatitis
- The tasks associated with wet working
- How the skin is exposed to substances
- The health and safety legislation relevant to contact dermatitis
- Employees and employers responsibilities in relation to contact dermatitis
- How to prevent contact dermatitis
The course concludes with a 30-question multiple-choice examination (45 minutes).
The examination will either be delivered on-screen (via PCs) or paper-based.
Candidate answers are marked by the British Safety Council.
Results and certificates are issued within two working days.
The pass mark is 20 out of 30.
Successful candidates will receive a certificate confirming the achievement of a Level 2 Award in Contact Dermatitis Prevention.
This is a nationally-recognised qualification accredited by Ofqual in the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF)
We hope that you enjoy the course and we wish you the best of luck with the examination. If you have any queries or feedback please feel free to speak with your course tutor or contact our customer service team at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 8741 1231.