Fire Safety Management Audit
Current legislative requirements place the emphasis on the employer / landlord to effectively identify, control and mitigate the risk of fire within any premises in which they are deemed to be the responsible person. It is therefore essential from a moral, legal and financial perspective that fire safety management arrangements are effectively implemented, reviewed and continually improved.
What is it?
An in depth examination of an organisations fire safety management systems and associated arrangements.
Provides a comprehensive outcome with detailed recommendations against a contemporary best practice specification.
Developed in collaboration with fire safety experts and recognition of relevant standards
Focuses on key aspects of managing fire safety within the workplace and offers a structured route toward continual improvement and best practice status.
The audit will enable an organisation to improve fire safety management arrangements wherever necessary and also provide assurance on the suitability of current controls.
Who is it for?
Organisation’s within any sector (of any size) who:
a) Require a status assessment of their current fire safety management systems against best practice
b) Require a structured route toward best practice status.
Why the audit is right for your organisation
- Provides a comprehensive outcome with detailed recommendations against a contemporary best practice specification
- Developed in collaboration with fire safety experts and recognition of relevant standards
- External recognition of fire safety management to best practice standards
- Demonstration to stakeholders and other interested parties (including regulatory bodies) of commitment toward fire safety management
- Structured route toward continual improvement and best practice standards
Next stepsEnquire now
The audit at a glance
- Three sections
- 26 elements
- In depth review of preventive and protective measures
How does it work?
- On site review of relevant documentation
- Interviews / discussions with relevant stakeholders
- Operational sampling
What your organisation will receive from the audit
- Detailed report
- Detailed recommendations and action planning
Why you should choose the British Safety Council
Our audit and consultancy services are internationally recognised and are the best way to ensure your health, safety and environmental management systems (and associated arrangements) are suitable for your business requirements, promote continual improvement and are effectively implemented.
As part of our own quality control processes, we ensure:
- Our audit and consultancy products are regularly reviewed to meet customer needs, expectations and sector best practice
- Consistently high standards of service are achieved through a robust quality assurance process including auditor standardisation, training and performance monitoring
- Our technical specialists serve on strategic committees for occupational health, safety and environmental standards
- We have a unique internationally recognised best practice (five star) audit process
- Industry recognition from awards such as the prestigious Sword or Globe of Honour
What to do nextEnquire now
You may also be interested in . . .
Five Star audits
When you want to do the right thing, we help you do it the right way.
For management systems to be certificated to a recognised standard.
- Pre-audit (Gap Analysis) Services
- OHSAS 18001 Safety Audit
- ISO 14001 Environmental Audit
- ISO 45001 Health and Safety Management Standard