1. Information we may collect from you through the Website
We may collect Information (defined below) from you for accessing the Website, as may be required from time to time.
- Your name, address, email address and other contact details;
- Records of your correspondence with us, if you have contacted us; and
- Details of your visit to our Website and the resources that you access;
2. Our use of your information
We may use the Information collected from you through the Website in the following ways:
- To ensure that the Website is presented to you in an effective manner;
- To provide you with information that you have requested from us;
- Where you have registered to do so, to send you electronic and/or paper form marketing and other materials relating to our services, unless you would prefer us not to do so;
- To consider any recruitment application or curriculum vitae that you submit through the Website; and
- To deliver the Products.
3. Inaccurate User Information
You can review and correct or amend any inaccurate or deficient Information that you have provided by visiting Change Your Account Details.
4. Disclosure and Transfer
We shall not publish or disclose your user Information without your prior consent, unless (i) applicable laws require us to do so, (ii) you have consented to a disclosure of the Information, or (iii) it is required to provide the Products. We may transfer the Information to any third party for the aforesaid purposes and shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that such third party maintains the level of data protection required under applicable laws.
You could also choose not to share your Information with us, but if you choose to do so we shall not be able to provide you with the entirety of our Products.
5. Links to other websites
The Website, provide links to third-party websites or applications, which in turn may collect Information about you. We shall not be responsible or liable for the privacy standards, practices and policies implemented on such websites.